Reservations & Cancellations
– For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date.
– No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
– No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
– If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Maui doctor/clinic in order to process a full refund.
– We will cancel tours in the event of unsafe ocean conditions, we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs.
– In high winds or other adverse conditions, Maui Paddle Sports reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs.
What kind of information does Maui Paddle Sports collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores. How does Maui Paddle Sports use my information? We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site
design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our
- To contact you if necessary
Maui Paddle Sports secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Maui Paddle Sports secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.